Greece is in the Eastern European Time Zone. Eastern European Standard Time (EET) is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+2).
Like most countries in Europe, Summer (Daylight Saving) time is observed in Greece, where the time is moved forward by 1 hour, 3 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+3).
After the summer months the time is moved back by 1 hour to Eastern European Time (EET) or (GMT+2).
Daylight Savings Time (GMT+3) in Greece begins at 3 a.m. on the last Sunday of March and ends at 4 a.m. on the last Sunday of October.
Also Read These Posts
- Discover World Famous Greek Island: Santorini
- Santorini Travel Guide – Holiday Budget
- Where is Santorini
- Santorini Map
- What is the currency in Santorini
- Languages of Santorini
- How to Get to Santorini
- Getting around in Santorini
- Santorini Car Rental
- Best Time to Visit Santorini
- Transportation in Santorini
- Best Things to Do and See in Santorini
- Santorini Beaches
- 5 Most Romantic Places In Santorini
- Where to stay in Santorini
- Best Hotels in Santorini
- Cheap Hotels in Santorini
- Best Luxury Hotels in Santorini
- The Best Santorini Beach Hotels