What time is it in Crete, Greece? Crete time is in (GMT+2) zone, check here.
Greece is in the Eastern European Time Zone. Eastern European Standard Time (EET) is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+2).
Like most countries in Europe, Summer (Daylight Saving) time is observed in Greece, where the time is moved forward by 1 hour, 3 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+3).
After the summer months the time is moved back by 1 hour to Eastern European Time (EET) or (GMT+2).
Daylight Savings Time (GMT+3) in Greece begins at 3 a.m. on the last Sunday of March and ends at 4 a.m. on the last Sunday of October.
Also Read Them
- Languages of Santorini
- Best Time to Visit Halkidiki
- Winter holidays in Greece
- Honeymoon in Greece
- Best places to stay in Crete
- Couples Holidays in Greece
- Languages of Crete
- Regions of Crete: Chania, Heraklion, Lasithi, Rethymno
- Top Rated Tourist Attractions & Places to Visit on Crete
- Getting around in Santorini