Where is Kastelorizo? Which country is Kastellorizo located in? The smallest of the Dodecanese islands, is the most eastern island of Greece, barely one nautical mile from the Turkish mainland.
Where is Kastellorizo
Kastellorizo is the small outpost of Greece that’s so close to Turkish shores locals joke that on a good day when the winds are right, you can smell the kebabs being grilled on the other side. The island was one of the last to join an independent Greece, being signed over to the nation in 1947.
Kastellorizo island on Greece map
Also Read This Posts
- Kastellorizo Island
- The Best 10 Things to Do in Kastellorizo Island
- Beaches in Kastellorizo Island
- Useful Greek Phrases for Travelers
- How to Have an Affordable Holiday in Greece
- Discover Kasos Island
- Anafi Island
- How much does it cost to travel to Mykonos?
- Current Local Time in Mykonos, Greece
- Agistri Island: Things to Do in This Tiny Holiday Destination
- Spring Holidays in Greece and The Greek Islands
- Amorgos Island: 5 Reasons to Visit Next Summer